IMOD Library Documentation
Here are links to documentation of the IMOD libraries and of the functions
used when making a plugin to 3dmod. Almost all of it is
automatically extracted from the source code with the program sourcedoc. The
documentation is being added gradually, but the C/C++ libraries
are now completely documented.
Whenever the documentation indicates that a function returns a
non-zero number for an error, it returns 0 for success.
- libimod: IMOD model routines.
- libcfshr: various utility functions,
some shared between C and Fortran.
- libiimod IMOD image I/O routines to
support MRC and other image formats.
- libimesh: routines for meshing contours.
- libiwarp: routines for warping transformations.
- libifft: for 1-D, 2-D, and 3-D Fast
- libdiaqt: utility classes and
functions for programming in Qt.
- Plugins to 3dmod: instructions for
making a plugin to 3dmod and documentation of functions exported by 3dmod.