IMOD Library libiimod
The libiimod library contains functions for I/O from MRC and some other
types of image files, and also a number of functions for handling image data.
Whenever the documentation indicates that a function returns a
non-zero number for an error, it returns 0 for success.
- Functions for reading and writing MRC files
and their headers.
- Functions for manipulating images in Islice
- Functions for processing of byte images or
advanced processing of images in Islice structures.
- Functions for doing image-type independent
I/O with the ImodImageFile structures.
- Functions for reading piece coordinates from
a text file and processing piece coordinates.